You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

julien35

Julien35 v Nationwide - WON!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4781 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I cant believe I have just checked my online banking and 3 corrections have gone into my account totalling the charges.

I wasnt expecting to hear anything until next week as they had until the 10th June to defend.. to say I am ecstatic is an understatement!

Thankyou to this site for making this possible.. I will be recommending you to ALL my friends :)

If a moderator could please merge this thread with my original one and move to 'successful claims'.

Good luck to all still waiting to hear.. it wont be long now ;)

A very very happy Julie :D

I cant believe I have just checked my online banking and 3 corrections have gone into my account totalling the charges.

I wasnt expecting to hear anything until next week as they had until the 10th June to defend.. to say I am ecstatic is an understatement!

Thankyou to this site for making this possible.. I will be recommending you to ALL my friends :)

CONGRATULATIONS on your win Julie!

If a moderator could please merge this thread with my original one and move to 'successful claims'.
U need to PM one, to catch their attention!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Wowser! Fantastic News!!!!!

WOW Congratulations Julia . All the best , Where you going to book your holiday .lol.:) :) :) :) :) :)

Great news - congratulations!!:rolleyes:

well done congrats!!! hope that means mine wont be long as NW have until 14th June to defend

congrats on ur success

Thanks guys.. got my fingers crossed for you all in the coming days.. :) .. the way my kids are trying to spend it I wont be going anywhere on hols lol.. but they are having fun :D

Julie

Well done Julien,

Better start checking my account soon. NW have until 17th June

Nationwide - S.A.R sent 3/1/07

Statements receieved 01/02/07

Pre Lim sent 10/02/07

LBA sent 25/02/07

MCOL Submitted 14/05/2007

Case Closed - Won from NW 14/06/2007

Lloyds TSB -

Prelim sent 30/04/07

LBA Sent 15/05/07

OHs Lloyds TSB

Pre Lim Sent 30/04/07

LBA Sent 15/05/07

T-Mobile - Prelim sent 8/1/07 **WON** 18/1/07

Capital One - Prelim sent 10/01/07

Offer letter receieved 29/01/07

how did you get ur money soo early

is there some kind of secret you want to share!!!

Congratulations Julie!!!!!!!:D

I am just about to file my claim and I hope I have similar results. However I doubt my result will be so swift having read other posts about the Nationwide. They seem to be using stalling tactics to the limit. Let's see what happens;)