Do I have to pay more money

kella34

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Lloyds TSB have until this Saturday (2nd June) to acknowledge my claim.

If they defend the claim, do I have to pay more money as I have seen a few people say they have to fill in a form and pay another £100. I have already paid £120 when I filed the Claim through MCOL, and can't afford to pay any more money.

Also, if I lose will I have to pay the Banks Costs

I am starting to get worried now

Thanks Everyone

:sad:

It all depends if you have to fill in an AQ (allocation questionaire). Some courts are dispencing with these now to speed up the process. if you do have to fill one in though, you will have to pay £100.00, but you will get this back when you win!. Hope this helps Enaid.

It is for just under £2000.

Also, I went through MCOL and gave them my branch address, they only have 2 more days to reply to me, can I pass judgement if I don't receive a response, or have I done it all to the wrong address.

Should have used the registered office address.

By they way, as your post 1, you will not have to pay the banks legal costs.

You will just have to wait and see if they respond, they generally leave it until the last minute. If they do not respond by say 10 June 2007 then post up here again and I am sure advice will ensue.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

You can if you like, but it will probably lead to delays.

Lloyds acknowleding the claim is good, as it shows matters are progressing as they should.

Read here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

It all depends if you have to fill in an AQ (allocation questionaire). Some courts are dispencing with these now to speed up the process. if you do have to fill one in though, you will have to pay £100.00, but you will get this back when you win!. Hope this helps Enaid.

I was under the impression that even if an AQ was dispensed with the fee was still payable - or did I dream that?

no you are completely correct on this, my court has dispensed with AQ but I still have to pay allocation fee of £100.00, however someone on here mentioned there court had done away with it so maybe yes maybe no .