Gone as far as I can before court letter?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there all!

I am currently working on claims for 2 credit cards and 1 bank account, all with the Halifax.

I admit that I may not have operated my accounts to my best advantage, but as a single mum when I operated the bank account and one of the credit card accounts, I did the best I could, but in the meantime Halifax have apparently made a fair amount of money from me under their unfair (and apparently extremely profitable) charging rules.

I am claiming £1500 bank from my bank account which I started as a request for statements and charges on the 15th March by handing a letter over to my local branch manager. I received my statements on the 20th March, requested a refund of the charges on 21st March, had a standard response dated the 27th March stating that they had 8 weeks to reply, had another letter from them on the 27th March to say that they would contact me no later than the 21st May and then have received another letter dated from them as the 16th May stating that they were sorry about my complaint over the charges, but in effect declining my complaint because they have charged me as per my agreement with them - court letter next?:-|

Hi colleteh.

Start your own thread in the Halifax Bank Forum and detail your claim, to date, there. Use the thread to post any questions and progress reports.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/

The next step is to send the LBA (letter before action)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

If no response within 14 days then MCOL or N.1 form and commence legal action. Stick to your own timetable and don't let the bank intimidate you into accepting theirs.....You're driving the bus and you decide where and when it goes.

Have you had a good read of the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

Any problems...."jest holler!"

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....