thetenter v Clydesdale

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now at 92 days and just phoned regarding another matter and got a number off them.So phoned and it was a recorded message saying that they are having problems due to the volume of requests blah blah blah but any received before may will have their statements sent out by July 7th.Hmmmmm we'll see, the dates just keep getting further and further back.

Well after a bit of scribbling on the old notepad and typing into the spreadsheet,without "sc" (can only assume thats service charge) the figure stands at £2912.50 ,and with the "sc" included it jumps to £3765.

The "sc" charges only seem to appear when my account was overdrawn and had been hit with another "fee" so it's like a double whammy,so its going on the claim. :D

Prelim drawn up, schedule of charges filled in(took a while) all ready for posting tomorrow.

Let the games begin, although going by other threads, I'll be lucky to have my money back before Xmas lol.

• 1 month later...

Now £120 lighter and back home with most of the paperwork I took - they only wanted one copy of the claim ( I printed 3) and same with the schedule of charges, said they would copy them even tho I had copies of it there with me!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Despite letter from court informing me of stays on new cases,have still received defence from CB and today received the AQ which needs to be completed and returned by 24/9/07.

Just what I need at the moment, don't start work until the 10/9/07 so no money till a fortnight later........bugger

If you're on certain benefits you can get exemption from court fees. Ask at the court about this. I suggest that you use the AQ to oppose the stay, and if it's going to cause you financial difficulty make sure you make this clear.

What does the defence say?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Unfortunately I have never signed on for any benefits despite only working for 3 weeks in the last 6 months(yes it's been a bloody struggle) due to a regular "next week" promise of work.....

the defence looks fairly standard, however I'll try to get it scanned at a mates house and post it here.

Thanks.

Hope the new job works out.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.