Is there any professionals who can deal with this for me

repro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have started getting statements in from 30 financial organisations but it is becoming a lot of grief, is there anyone who can take care of all of my claims for me?

Many Thanks

Repro

Hi All,

I have started getting statements in from 30 financial organisations but it is becoming a lot of grief, is there anyone who can take care of all of my claims for me?

Many Thanks

Repro

The generic answer is Yes. You could a) instruct a solicitor or b) use one of the firms that have suddenly sprung up offering such a service.

a) Will be expensive.

b) Will cost 25% of any wins, possibly with a minimum charge per case and also possibly asking you to pay an insurance premium on each case.

Importantly - none of the 'professionals' is likely to do as good a job as you can because you care - or you should do!

You will also find that each successive one gets easier.

PhiltheBear

Lloyds TSB - At the Sign of Flogging a Dead Horse

Get your hands on some nice folders and put all the revelant info from each financial organisation into each one along with all the letters you send them with proof of postage and all the letters you receive back from them.

I've also used an excel spreadsheet for dates etc

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x

Repro,

It does seem daunting but above advice is good.

Set aside an hour or two a week and start off 2 or 3 at a time. All the template letters are here and plenty free help.

Start a thread in each of the financial institutions and if in doubt about anything, someone will help.

Go for it yourself & think how good you will feel when you get your money back -- Yourself !!!

Good Luck & Happy Hunting.

:p :p If my advice as been of help, please give me a quick click on the scales to your right ;) ;) :)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I do have a spread sheet I update and a filing system and templates of more or less everything. The hard part is dealing with Credit Cards, Banks for personal and business trading a sole trader as I think laws and the way forms are completed etc may be a little different in each case and trying to keep up to date with all is hard work. I just thought it may be easier to let someone do it who does it for a living.

Thanks

Repro

Repro,

Yes, it would be easier but why give someone 25% of your money stolen from you by the greedy banks ?

Keep at 'em

:p :p If my advice as been of help, please give me a quick click on the scales to your right ;) ;) :)

repro - have a look at my thread "Bank Failures" to see what can go wrong when you use one of these companies. It's a mess and only with the help of the good people of this board am I starting to untangle it. Do it yourself and be methodical about it and you won't go wrong.