walsh v nationwide

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4866 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:) hi there,

am at the court stage, wrote my two letters to the nationwide one in april and the other on may 8th, put in a claim against nationwide on 24th may for £760 & £80 court costs, however recieved a letter from nationwide this morning dated 29th may thanking me for my recent letter and telling me they had completed there investigation and basically to bog off they are not refunding my money , does this matter?. also what kind of evidence will i need to send to the court so far have just filed online claim? thanx

Hiya

You need to send three copies each of your Particulars of Claim and your spreadsheet. Send two to the court (details will be on MCOL, I think), and keep one for yourself.

This is will guide you through the process:

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Read the link about the Allocation Questionnaire as that would be the next stage if Nationwide put in a 'real' defence. Also, spend a little time reading other's threads. Many of your questions/concerns will already have been answered.

Good luck!

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck