Help Please

lloyds1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All, a bit of advice please.

I have since December been trying to reclaim a grand total of around £1400 and in mid-march was given back £750. A couple of weeks later sent a letter to say i would accept that but i wanted the rest and since then have not heard back, my own fault for not chasing but i have been busy. I also failed to sent the letter via recorded delivery os have no proof they have recd it. What do you guys advise i do - resend the letter, but recorded and follow the process all the way through or just go straight to court ??

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi

If it was me, I would send them the Letter Before Action for the amount that they still owe you, give them 14 days then start the Court claim.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Would suggest you call and find out why the delay in them responding - then you will know if the letter is on file - they may then settle the balance without you needing to go further (unlikely, so as Barty says get the LBA for the balance ready)

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

• 1 month later...

Hello again, well i took your advise and made sure the rejection offer was acctually sent by Recorded delivery and asked them to reply to me by the 29th June - after a few calls and getting fobbed of a bit i yesterday recd my letter from the basically saying "thats your lot pal".

I claimed back to Lloyds for £1484 which includes interest and am now at the stage were I need to do my MCOL claim, but they have given me a goodwill payment of £750. When I do my MCOL claim I need to state the amount of interest charged at 8%, do I simply deduct £750 from my claim charges and then recalculate the remaining charges incurred plus the 8%, or is there another way to do it ?? I am a bit confused ??

I think it goes something like this

Claiming - £*

Interest - £*

Payment received - £750

Claim amount - £*

Deduct it from the total you make it and make the claim, as they have not told you what parts they are paying you cant really contra it with specific amounts.

Not quite the same but i received a goodwill payment after I had registered the claim with MCOL, all I did when i reached the judgement stage was work out the interest since the claim date then took off the 750 payment already received.

If it were me then i would claim at the new amount before issuing the claim, which means working out the inerest if any after the 750 payment......dam now im confused lol.:shock: