LibertyLoves - Journey Log

LibertyLoves
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

May 9 2007: 1st letter posted to Abbey

May 26 2007: 1st Letter received from Abbey.

• Letter acknowledges £10 fee. Enclosed is a 'summary of bank charges' dated from Jan'04
  • Letter states: 'The transactional information remaining on our systems, normally covering the last fourteen months, will be sent out in the form of individual duplicate statements, You should receive these within five to seven working days of the date of this letter.'
  • Letter states: 'If your account was opened before January 2004 details of charges for this period will follow as soon as possible.'

[i have been an account holder with Abbey since 1996]

That sounds normal..... they will arrive eventually, keep reading everyone elses threads, to get a feel as to how Abbey behave

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

hey,

thanks for your supporting comments. I didn't expect any, much appreciated. At this stage the whole process feels a little daunting, but as you state, this forum and the Abbey strand in particular is proving very 'holding'.

Thank you again,

Liberty

Why would you not expect any supporting comments, really helpful bunch of people on here, whatever you do dont feel afraid to ask questions, no matter how silly or trivial they may seem, after all, the more information you are armed with the more chance you have of winning, you will be fine, have a good read of othr peoples claims on here, it will really open your eyes.

I was a bit nervous of starting any action at all, but after reading threads it gave me the strength to carry out what everyone else was doing.

So much so that i am now dealing with a total of 14 claims, 2 of mine 11 of mother in laws and 1 of father in laws. This site has given me the guts to do it

good luck

:madgrin:

Thank you so much Icy & Kev, it's so warming to feel supported in what yes, feels to be a long road ahead.

May31st: Received statements from Abbey dating back to January 2001.

Liberty