Busuness Acc V Natwest

robiediee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi People

sorry to trouble you but l need a little help .I have joined the consumer action group and am currently trying to claim back bank charges of around £7800.00 over the last 6 years. l have posted notes on the groups webpage for advise but had no responce from any one maybe l am doing somthing wrong . l have sent my first letter to natwest on the 24th april 07 with a spread sheet of all costs incured and got a reply on the 4th may 07 stating they would investigate my claim in due course l have since sent a LBA on the 16th may 07 and today 26th may I recieved a letter from natwest saying they have forwarded my letter to the customer relations group What do l do next

PS My account is a busuness account and l am thinking have l sent them the right letters of which the templates were for normal accounts

Also is there a limit to how much l can claim back if it goes to court IE is the max £5000

Many thanks

Robiediee

robiediee,

Hi and welcome to the CAG site

You've definately taken the first step into claiming back what's rightfully yours.

Spend time reading the FAQ's and the Step by Step guide as this will stop you making mistakes along the way. Use the letters and spreadsheets in the Templates Library as these have all been tried and tested in successful claims. Read as many threads as you can especially ones that relate to your bank. This is a SELF HELP site and won’t do the work involved for you. However, everything you need is on here somewhere.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how stupid they may seem, but please remember that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience only and that you should seek expert advice if required.

Good luck with your claim.

Useful links to help with your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/36804-partics-claim-business-accounts.htm

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi robiedee

The template letters do need to be modified for business accounts in that consumer legislation (in particular the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999) doesn't apply. It probably doesn't matter too much at this stage but you need to get it right in your court claim.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

• Haha 1

The banks fear fast track, because of the standard disclosure. Which means they will have to show the true costs of theiir charges. Which we know they are not going to do.

Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi robiedee

The template letters do need to be modified for business accounts in that consumer legislation (in particular the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999) doesn't apply. It probably doesn't matter too much at this stage but you need to get it right in your court claim.

Steven

Good Evening people

well still no more responce from my LBA need some info what to do next as my claim is for just under £8000 do l go to a small claims court ,has anyone claimed this much thro county court ?

Look at the post before your last for an answer to that question

Steven

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

hi robbie

I won £36,000 from nat west Business account,it is very straight forward,just read read read if u need any help post on here and someone will always help........

Fast track is a benefit as steven said so dont worry!!!!!!

My claim was allocated to the fast track its not any different to u apart from you are liable for their costs if u lose the case(u wont lose as long as u follow the cag way)

If u get stuck please ask i will always help

Go get your money

Scott

Hi Scott Thankyou My claim has been pased the NatWest Customer Relations Unit at Freepost NAT12685 BOREHAMWOOD HERTFORDSHIRE Is this normal for them to do ?

Yes. Now you will start getting letters from the (in)famous Stuart Higgley

Steven

I dont know if its a staling tatic but my first letter was to Borehamwood and was replyed by the (In) famous Stuart Higley My LBA was also sent to Borehamwood but it was replyed by a Mrs S Morrey from the customer care team stating that my letter had been forwarded to the customer relations unit seems they sent me round in a circle just wondering if l should again send my spread sheet of costs to Borehamwood again giving them a futher 7 days or just file my case to court Any one got any advise ?

Robie

If they send your letters round in circles that is their lookout. Stick with your timetable. After 14 days submit your court claim. You have been generous enough letting them have your money for so long!!

Steven

I dont know if its a staling tatic but my first letter was to Borehamwood and was replyed by the (In) famous Stuart Higley My LBA was also sent to Borehamwood but it was replyed by a Mrs S Morrey from the customer care team stating that my letter had been forwarded to the customer relations unit seems they sent me round in a circle just wondering if l should again send my spread sheet of costs to Borehamwood again giving them a futher 7 days or just file my case to court Any one got any advise ?

Robie

File at court...........you r in charge not nat west....

stick to your timescales.......

If u let the bank dictate they will drag it out as long as they can........

Also bear in mind u can now claim8% interest once u file at court (nice little earner)

Scott