Sommer vs Abbey

egough
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent off my prelim for reproach letter a week ago and now got a reply saying......"sorry to hear your not happy.....your complaint is important to us.....want to deal with it quickly....if we have not contacted you before then, we will write to you in four weeks to let you know what is happening....blah blah blah".

Can anyone confirm that this is the normal bog off letter? And shall I just stick to my 14 day deadline and then send the Letter Before Action letter.

Thanks for you help.

hi there

this is the normal time wasting letter that everyone gets back from abbey and the only advice i can give you is the advice i was given when i asked the same question is to ignore it, just give them 14 days and send them the LBA.

• Haha 1

Yes, you are right, this is the usual reply from Abbey, and yes you should definitely stick to your deadline and submit your LBA after 14 days. Good luck with your claim and keep posting!!

• Haha 1

[FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]29.1.07 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]17.2.07 - Preliminary letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]5.3.07 - LBA sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]28.3.07 - N1 filed at Worcester CC![/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]1.7.07 - AQ filed at Worcester CC[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]6.9.07 - Court Date!!![/COLOR][/FONT]