Are they playing games!

Shally
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

Just wondered what all your thoughts are on this one.

Have had my DMP in place now for over 2 months. CCCS inform me that only 2 creditors have refused payment however, I am still having calls from at least 4 of the creditors informing me that they still have not had the relevant documentation from CCCS to agree a payment plan.

CCCS inform me they have sent out all the relevant documentation (but are happy to send again) and I beleive them!

Question to you all... Do you think these greedy creditors are just dragging everything out to get more interest and more late payment fees etc from me?:-x

If that's the case what do you think I should do to stop them from getting away with this?

Look forward to your responses :) Shally.

Hi, it's good to hear from you again Sequenci

I feel the same regarding CCCS, they have been really good with me.

If I send out the CCA what happens then, will that prevent additional interest and late payment fees etc,etc.

I'm not trying to get out of the debt but I really need interst and charges stopped to stand any chance of paying them back.

Also, can you believe this, ABBEy or MBNA they come under have just added interest, late fees AND allowed a transaction to go through for card protection (£29). How can they do that when they have already told me to cut the cards up. Also, I don't have any cards now to protect, they have all been cut up!!!!!:-x

Do you think I should call them and have this transaction taken off.

Shally

If I send out the CCA what happens then, will that prevent additional interest and late payment fees etc,etc.

possibly, if they cannot provide the agreement then they shouldn't be charging you interest etc, afterall they cannot prove they have the facility to do so.

I'm not trying to get out of the debt but I really need interst and charges stopped to stand any chance of paying them back.

who are the creditors? do any of them assist with the funding of cccs? if they are still charging interest etc their could be a social policy issue that could be raised? longshot i know but could be worth enquiring.

Also, can you believe this, ABBEy or MBNA they come under have just added interest, late fees AND allowed a transaction to go through for card protection (£29). How can they do that when they have already told me to cut the cards up. Also, I don't have any cards now to protect, they have all been cut up!!!!!:-x

Do you think I should call them and have this transaction taken off.

Shally

damn right, that is barefaced cheek! i would certainly cca THOSE guys.

who are the creditors? do any of them assist with the funding of cccs? if they are still charging interest etc their could be a social policy issue that could be raised? longshot i know but could be worth enquiring.

MBNA & Abbey, Mint, RBS, Barclaycard, Egg.

Shally

Morning everyone.

Are you online sequenci?

I wanted to give you an update on my situation. Apparently CCCS are again sending out documentation requesting that my interest is frozen, thye have stated to me that it's really up to the creditor if they agree to this or not.

If I don't get the interest stopped I will be in a never ending situation therefore is there any other way I can get the interest stopped?

Regards

Shally