Silent_Bob Vs Yorkshire Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, jsut after a bit of advise.

I requested my statements from my bank, they turned uop after the 40 days, and they also canme in 2 bundles about a week apart (apparently anything older than a certian date comes from a different place).

I then sent a letter to my branch asking for my charges to be refunded. I received a letter back a few days later asking for £10 to process it. After ringing the bank it turned out the guy that read my letter (well obviousley didnt) thought i was requesting statements. I resent the cliam letter back with a detailed list of all the charges (dates and amounts) and i also added interest.

About 10 days in, i received a letter from them saying they were going to investigate it and thanking me for my patience.

A couple of days later i received a letter from them saying that the charges were within the t&c's and it was my responsability to manage my money better, the letter also included a full list of t&c's as far as charges go.

The thing is, im not sure where to go from here. Ive read a few posts and some other people have received the same letter and have succesfully won, but im not sure where to go. Is there a template letter i can send back to them.

If needed i can post the details of the letter on here but i forgot to bring it to work with me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Bob try site map at top of page and then libraries the bank template letters are all on there for you. I suggest you make a brew and sit down and spend some time going through this site, all the help you will need is here so good luck.

Welcome to the site silent_bob. If you take a look at this thread... Example Step-By-Step Instructions It gives you some great info on what to do and in what order. Good luck with your claim.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i sent my LBA to my branch 15 days ago and didnt hear back, which i think is a bit strange as they did reply to my first letter but not the LBA. Is it worth ringing the leeds office to make sure they got the letter or just proceed to the next step (the courts)?