Fisher vs LloydsTSB

maisierider2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone

Starting to claim against Lloyds today. They have sent me my statements and I am a little confused as to whether I can claim for everything they have sent me, which includes:

overdraft interest

overdraft usage fees

overdraft excess fees

unpaid dd

Also, I would like to request statements from opening the account in 1992. Is there a special letter to do this or can I use the same one as I sent originally but just change the date?

Finally, considering I have started this already, should I claim beyond 6 years as a separate claim or add it on to this one?

Excellent site...thanks for making all of this info available.

Claire

Hi Claire, Claim all of them except overdraft interest. Hope all goes well for you. ;)

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your information...I am a little confused and don't want to get this wrong and end up losing out!

On the preliminary request it says:

I calculate that you have taken £ 2,083 plus £XXX which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £XXXXX .

What is the £xxx interest...is that the calculation in the final column of the bankchargescalculator spreadsheet? and do i claim this now or later?

appreciate your help with this.

looks like i'm owed over £2000.

claire

Hi

The plus £xxxx is if you are claiming o/d interest, if you are not claiming it then you need to remove that part. Some parts of the o/d interest are claimable, but it is complicated to work out which parts and most people don't bother claiming it.

The 8% statuory interest is not to be out on your Prelim or LBA, this is only used when you file your Court claim.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)