help please with summary of bank charges

amanda deville
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently received duplicate statements from the Abbey including my bank charges, but the charges from Jan 04 to Jan 06 are sent in a Summary of charges form which just tells me how much the bank charges were in a given month, with no breakdown of the date the charges were applied or listing each individual charge, because of this I cant complete the spreadsheet to include with my initial claim letter, can someone help with this please, what should I do. As I am easily confused by all this, could you keep the answer simple please.

Thanks

They have only supplied you with part of the information that you have requested and I'm sure there is a letter floating around somewhere about this. I'll see if I can find this, but I'm pretty new to this site myself, so it might take me a little bit of time

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Found it!! A lot quicker than I thought. It's in the bank templates section if you need any further templates as there are templates for various scenarios. Good Luck

TEMPLATE 1 - Send this template if the 40 days has not yet expired. After you have sent it, if the 40 days then expires without the extra information appearing, send TEMPLATE 2 giving them a final 7 days to comply.

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated (Insert Date). The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

(Adapt this next section to your situation)

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.(Add details of missing period - or a transaction that you know about which is not included)

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to any legal action between you and myself.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

This is not an exhaustive list by any means, it is just an example of some of the information I am missing.

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

You have a further (Insert number of days remaining) days to comply.

Yours faithfully,

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

No problem. Good luck

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***