Eelnekwah vs Lloyds Tsb

eelnekwah

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bank : Lloyds/Tsb

Amount claimed : £1572.29

Amount awarded : £1216.63 (£1366.63 if you count recent dips into unauthorised overdraft!!)

Sent first letter off 12th March.Second was 14 days later.Then got letter saying gold account not been set up correctly so refunding my account with £466.63.Wrote saying I would accept this as part payment but still intend to get rest through court process.

I also sent letter asking that £90 due to be taken from my account for charges issued during March be cancelled as I believe these to be unfair charges.Initially they took these charges but refunded them 21st May as a "gesture of goodwill".

Then on Saturday another letter from bank saying they had looked into my complaint and as another "goodwill gesture" they are prepared to repay my account with £750.Also said they would cancel any recent charges due to come from my account (another £60 for May)

£355 short of my original claim I know ,but still fruitful enough earnings for the sake of a bit of research and few letters fired across thieir bows.

The new kick !!! pc is but weeks away