Help Please GE Money applied for possession order !!

gaz2006

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope you can help me

At present mtge with GE Money horrible people to deal with .

Received letter from court saying they are after Possession order due to £2950 in arrears

Since their statement have paid £850 so alleged arrears is £2550 ie payments £650 plus £200 off arrears pm

I was on repayment payments £1150 per month got £2750 in arrears ie less than 3 payments they said to switch to interest only for a period and agreed to accept reductions of £200 in arrears and payment ie £650 making £850 pm . When they wrote to me debt was £2750 in March so payments plus 3 reductions would be £2150 ie March April May payment

I made March paymnet and sent off cheque for £850 in Appril recorded delivery as always . Started to get nasty letters phoned up and was told cheque for april not received . Checked with post office was delivered then phoned again and was told chaeq sent back to me as they couldnt read date . i have copy I can read date . Asked to speak to manager no one called back . Phoned again was told tha if £850 paid that day possession order woudl be stopped . i couldnt pay at that time offered as I had spent the money offered to pay over 2 months refused . I now have £850 April payment May already paid that will take debt to £2350 arrears why its above agreed amount I think is more charges added . This will eman dont have June payment due £850 June 9 2007 but they are saying they want all arrears cleared which is not reasonable or possible .

Before they issued possession order have been having a go at charges on my account ie £40 admin each month etc this amounts to £770 also have ERC when I moved from i group to i group ie borrowing more money they then changed to GE Money as you probably know . As they only offeered £200 put in claim for £770 but ERC for £2100 as was not moving away from lender . I also note £500 broker fee and lenders application fee £500 seems steep but didnt claim that and note Purple loans was broker guess whoo they are owned by yes I group can I try to claim that back too ?

Have written several letters have faxed receipts they dont answer and dont call back awful to deal with any help on this matter on these areas would be helpful .

1 ERC claim

2 Charge Claim

3 Possession order can I ask for strike as I was disputing my charges before they did it and got my claim in before theirs ?

4 Can I use them not answering my questions or answeing my offers ?

4 What about Broker Purple loan fee whan it is same company and application fee

Guidance please Im doing my best but GE want to screw me into the ground

Regards Gaz

hi gaz, Sorry I cannot advise you on this but I can relate to the situation you are in with these rip offs!! we have a re-morg with these and we are just starting to get the ball rolling to claim these charges back. Only been with them for about 2 years and the charges they have added to our mortgage are just pathetic. They took us to court in january for repossession, we are now paying extra on our monthly payments for the arrears. so stressful every month trying to make payments! We really have to get out of this mortgage soon as we can, you probably will agree with me on that!!! One thing I can say is just be aware that you may be charged for debt counselling because arrears have occured, we were charged for this even though we did not have any counselling at all, this fee is £47.00 just another charge you could do without. good luck !