JRD218 V,s Barclays

JRD218
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone ,

Have come to this forum in the hope that i will find someone to hold my hand and give some much needed moral support, to this end i give you the story so far;

Oct 06 Phoned barclays to complain about being charged twice[ £70] for my first ever bounced cheque ,they immediately refunded the money ,feeling empowered by this i asked about all the charges i had had for exceeding my overdraft limit they said they would look into my complaint........

12 Oct 06 Recieved letter saying my complaint was being looked into.......

23 Oct 06 Recieved letter From customer relations confirmin all charges {i think they now call them fees} were correct etc But offered £350 gesture

I Considered their offer ........about the same time i discovered how many others were in the same boat.

18 Jan 07 {takes me a long time to think} Wrote to customer relations asking them to increase their offer....

22 Jan 07 B's wrote back to say they were unwilling to increase offer and again asked me to accept £350.

I Should say that at this point i was asking for £820.

10 Feb 07 wrote again enclosing full list of charges including interest now £1086.00 asking for full refund or court action.

16 Feb Recieved letter saying that complaint would be investigated by Head Office and should get reply by 15 March. {to be fair they did not say which year]........

11 April 07 Still heard nothing so issued claim online Now £1300.00

At the very Last Minute Barclays acknowledged Claim

And again at the last minute They Filed Defence.....

Thus on the 21 May I received Barclays defence which is identical to many others i have seen on this forum and notice of tansfer to Colchester Court and also to dispence with the AQ.

Thats IT, if your still reading this i thank you for your patience and look forward to some wise advice.

Cheers Dalo.:

JRD

just be aware that there are two links to the web in the bundle these need to be accessed and printed also.

Some people come back saying they cant access the links, if you have problems get back and we will put you right..ok?

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

hi again! latest news ,recieved letter from court;

Before district judge Dudley sitting at Southend county court ........

Upon reading the court file and of the courts own initiative

it is ordered that the claim is stayed until the 27 June 2007 to be referred to District Judge Dudley in paperwork on 27 June2007

What does that mean ???????????? HELPPPPPPPPP

Thanks Saintly ,

so i do nothing and wait to hear again from the court?

also is it usual to transfer proceedings to a court which is an hours drive away when it was originally at colchester court just in town?

I guess that would make sense ,in the meantime is there anything i should do as i havent had any contact with bank or court since entering my claim online?