jellybabe v Cahoot

jellybabe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, just to make sure i've got everything asked for by the judge:

1. a) latest schedule.(do i need to revert it back to the filing date?)

b) copies of statements (only have printouts)

c)statement of evidence (had that off another thread and amended it to suit my case)

d)is that all the rest out of the court bundle????:confused:

And of course not to forget all the documents i need to attach to support my statement of evidence.

Have i forgotten anything?? Any advice appreciated as always :oops:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i've done it all now.

I printed the whole Court Bundle off.....printed all the documents i need to attach to my statement of evidence....schedules....correspondence.....statements.

I think that's it. Will file it all nicely in folders tomorrow and then send it off next week.

Hopefully it will all be settled soon.

received a read receipt at last.Let's see if she wants to settle yet.I offered her to settle for statutory 8% instead of the contractual rate i was going for. I am more than happy to do that, after all, that is more than i was ever hoping for before i found tis website.

Jellybabe

I would stop emailing her. They really believe that you will crumble with a good push. Take no notice, stick out for it all - it puts you in a MUCH stronger position. Remember you also want the extra charges on top of these too - how can you DEMAND these if you are wavering now over the main claim.

In addition, there is more to be recovered from these....: wait until the case is over, you have your money. Then search for Consumer Credit Act - there is one huge thread - read that....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey zubo,

thanks for dropping by.Yeah, i won't contact them again. Haven't even had a reply. Will send my Bundle off on mon or tue. Will deff demand the repayment of recent charges. Will have a look at the consumer credit act thread. I think i am just a bit in a panic state.Reading about all those offers and i haven't even had since i started the whole thing??

Hey zubo,

thanks for dropping by.Yeah, i won't contact them again. Haven't even had a reply. Will send my Bundle off on mon or tue. Will deff demand the repayment of recent charges. Will have a look at the consumer credit act thread. I think i am just a bit in a panic state.Reading about all those offers and i haven't even had since i started the whole thing??

No I know, but relax - it does take a long time - and you will win.

I havent started my cahoot attack yet, but mine will be CCA based, which is a much much bigger fish - and more difficult - a really new area of exposure which we are busy unravelling.

Watch that space....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*bump* re.: #153 & #159

jellybabe

look here -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/64165-can-anybody-help.html

if that doesnt answer (I cannot) then PM either BankFodder or Karnevil for an answer

Is this for CreditCard or Loan - just curious - I am close to starting on them.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your reply zubo. I have printed everything out the Court Bundle and also everything that i need to support my statement of evidence already, plus all my bits added.

It all includes everything teh judge asked for and extra bits aswell.At least they can't say i haven't done enough. :)

I think i have to include all 3 schedules, but will as you advised, ask Bankfodder or Karnevil, just in case.

My claim started out to be for my current account and credit card, but i ended up splitting them, and now it is just for my current account.

My cahoot credit card will be next, when this one is settled.

I wish you good luck with your claim.

ok, here we go!

Bundles are out.One to the Court and one to Abbey. I guess all i can do now is wait wait wait..

good luck jellybabe... not that you need it, just plenty of patience...:)

let us know on progress...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well done Jellybabe, just a waiting game now.

I'm glad I only have one account with Cahoot. Including Lloyds TSB & Halifax, Abbey have been far the worst.

Am extremely surprised you didn't get an offer though. Who signed the defence, James or Inga?

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

James signed mine but Inga has made offers before. Still nothing to worry about. Its one less letter for you to send anyway.

PS. Do you ever sleep?

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

i know,it's ONLY been 5 days since they received my Bundle.

But the orders are that they have to send theirs to me within 21 days after receiving mine.What do i do if they don't do it??Or should i write them a letter in a week or so, mentioning that they only have so many days left to send it to me??Or should i just sit tight and wait??

sorry for sounding a bit panicky......

i know,it's ONLY been 5 days since they received my Bundle.

But the orders are that they have to send theirs to me within 21 days after receiving mine.What do i do if they don't do it??Or should i write them a letter in a week or so, mentioning that they only have so many days left to send it to me??Or should i just sit tight and wait??

sorry for sounding a bit panicky......

chill.....

think about it.

why remind them? if they can't get their act together - it's all in your interest not their's:)

Open another bottle of wine and relax.:D:D

and there is no reason at all to be sorry, we all know the stress this causes.

So chill....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]