Phones2UDirect.co.uk - POC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.

I am about to issue a claim against Phones2UDirect.co.uk Ltd for the first installment of my cashback [snip]

I would welcome any comments/suggestions on my POC. Thanks.

[snip]

Also, someone on MSE has suggested I try claiming for all 3 instalments in one go as P2UD has broken the contract. Anyone know if this is legally viable?

Right, claim submitted via MCOL. I debated giving them a few more days but they've already had 66 days to pay up including 10 working days notice of my intent to file a claim.

Can I ask whether others who have resorted to the County Court to get their cashback (or with other small amounts at stake) have attended court?

I expect Phones2UDirect to pay up before the case gets in front of a District Judge, but if they don't I am inclined to ask the court to consider the case on the basis of the submitted argument as it will cost me more to attend than is at stake.

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

I am currently trying to claim back my money from phones2udirect, however there seem to be no contact details on their website anymore, and the page with the terms and conditions seems to have disappeared. Can anyone help me out with this - does anyone have a copy of the t and c's?

Kohinoor

Hi there,

I am currently trying to claim back my money from phones2udirect, however there seem to be no contact details on their website anymore, and the page with the terms and conditions seems to have disappeared. Can anyone help me out with this - does anyone have a copy of the t and c's?

Kohinoor

It just takes some finding: Edited Strange, you'd think they don't want you to find them!

The T&Cs have been through various iterations - you could try the Wayback Machine at www.archive.org to see what version was in force when.

Contact details are as below, Pagan had left the link but I had to remove this.

Company Details:

PHONES 2 U DIRECT.CO.UK LIMITED is registered in England and Wales

with registered number 04048769.

The registered office is at:

74 WEST STREET

ERITH

KENT DA8 1AF

The VAT No. 769811876

Any correspondence should be directed to the relevant person or department at our trading address: Phones2udirect

Unit B4,

Chaucer Business Park,

Watery Lane,

Kemsing,

Sevenoaks,

TN15 6QY

• 2 weeks later...