HELP?? I Live in Northern Irleand R the courts different?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly I would like to say HELLO I have just joined the site & already found some very useful advice so THANK U...

Me V A&L

Reclaiming Charges £720 & %%

Claim began 4th March 07

I recieved the usual letters stating these claims could only be made on credit card accounts, they were not at fault etc. so I continued with my claim & I recieved an offer of £175 on 18th May 07. I do not plan on accepting this miserable offer & am going to proceed with court :idea: :idea: :idea: HOWEVER I live in Northern Ireland and from what I have been reading on these forums things work slightly differently over here (wots new!?!):)

If any1 from this part of the country has been through the courts procedure please get in touch?

any advice would be greatly appreciated as time is ticking I need to press on...

Cheers

Jen

Hi, Jen.

I've been waiting to see if anyone could help you, as I am not to clued up on claiming in Northern Ireland. If you click on your user name and in the blue line above it click on SEARCH and put in ...claiming in Northern Ireland. Loads of threads should appear and should help you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert