UK National Lottory

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone has any information about the UK National Lottory.

I've been recieving e-mails telling me that I have won, but they want a lot of money from me before that will send me the winnings.

Are they for real? Should I have to pay anything before I get or know the winnings? If there are taxes shouldn't I get the winnings first and then pay the taxes on the amount I won?

If anyone has any kind of info about this , or more questions before they answer please send me an e-mail toEDITED my name is Stella

Thank you for any thing about this

God bless have a wonderful day

Stella

Sorry, Stella, it's a con.

Have you ever had a letter from a Dutch company saying that you've won a Euro Lottery prize? Send them some money and they'll administrate for you. Hmmmmm. Yeah, right.

Any unsolicited message you get that contains the words 'lottery', 'Western Union', 'Nigeria' or 'confirmation of winnings' is very, very, very probably from weasels.

With any letter/email/text that you get, pick out a key phrase from it and search for it on Google.

T.

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".

If you win something, you do not expect to have to pay to get it.

You could (but please don't) ask them to take the fee from the winnings.

They won't because there are no winnings.

If they have included a link, hover your mouse pointer below it, then look at the bottom of the screen which will tell you the true name of the site that the link corresponds to. It will usually bear no relation to the actual link.

Another, really huge massive giveaway is to ask yourself this:

Have you entered the competition? You have to be in it to win it, as they say, and if you haven't entered, you are not going to win anything.

As said before, simply hit the delete key (don't respond to emails - it just tells them taht there is a real human on the other side, and before you know it, all you will have is emails from every part of the globe offering more money than actually exists in the world.....)

You should be so lucky, 1 did you pay the fee to play the lotto 2 any winnings if any, are credited to your account, if you joined on line, British lotto that is, the only e.mails you get from the lott company are informing you that your choosen numbers need renewing, about any roll-overs that might be due in the next draw, and confirmation that your choosen selection have been logged and entered into the next draw. any other mail there send, will just ask you to logg into your account, there won't tell you you have won, just that there have news that will intrest you. British lotto do not ask for money for processing any winnings, nor for bank details for winnings to be sent to, if you are unsure in future, then buy the tickets from the post office or local shop, that way you have full control, knowing that any future mail isnt real. i myself do my lotto on line, and never reply to mail from other lotto companies.

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.