Northampton Court driving me Mad!

cbcb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a general rant really, Northampton Court are driving me mad at the moment! :evil:

A couple of weeks ago, they sent out the wrong paperwork for my claim, as they did to a couple of other people. The front sheet said the bank had paid in full, whilst the second sheet showed the banks defence and stated they were defending the full claim amount, and hadn't paid.

When I phoned them, they were so certain that they couldn't make a mistake that they actually asked me to include the envelope with all the paperwork I had to send back, to prove it came from them! They told me I shouldn't have even seen the defence at this stage, as it hadn't been allocated to a local court.

I was told that as soon as they got the paperwork back, they would ring back explaining if it affected my claim, and the correct way forward, and they would get the matter dealt with by their manager.

This didn't happen though, and I waited a week before phoning up to see what was happening. I was then told that it was down to human error the mistake was made, and that although my claim had been put in the "high priority" pile to sort out, it had been overlooked. They apologised for this, and I was fine with it, as they told me my claim would go to the top of the pile and would be dealt with straight away.

Almost a week later, and still nothing has happened! Seems like the "high priority" pile closely shares the same physical makeup as a black hole, in that everything that enters is never seen again!

Driving me mad, as the banks drag things out long enough, and now I have the court delaying my claim for weeks for no good reason! I know its going to be a while before I get a court date, but I can't even get to that stage at the moment.

If I`d made a mistake I wouldn't mind so much, but its all down to problems at the court.

Despite several phone calls its still not sorted, despite several promises so i`m stuck at the moment, and so I thought I`d rant!

Very annoying as in the space of my own claim, which is still a long way off being resolved, i`ve successfully helped a number of people to claim their own charges back! Sort of ironic that i`m getting results for a number of other people, but my own claim is stuck in limbo!