Barclays - Court Notice Of DIRECTION - Help?

Fellowes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just received a Notice of DIRECTIONS from court, this will take place on 18th July 07 at 12pm at Keighley court. 20 minutes has been allowed for the DIRECTIONS, which will take place by way of telephone conference.

The defendants legal representative is ordered to arrange the telephone conference.

Has this happened to anyone else? What should be my approach now? What should be said, and what should not be?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I think you should try and contact B's litigation team and ask them if they could inform you who is dealing with your claim as you have a court date and was wondering if they would like to settle to avoid any further time and costs

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Thanks for your guidance. Will Barclays see this as a court date, or just what the notice states, a telephone conference to discuss each others stand point. On their defence it has a guy called Adrian St John, would he be the decision maker, or just a processor of the defence? I cant see anyone else who this has happened to.

I dont think B's will ask what sort of court date it is and if you dont offer the information they will be non the wiser . I have read of a telephone conference happening before but cant remember who it happened to .... Adrian St John wont be dealing with yor claim i dont think .... just give the litigations team a call and ask if they could tell you who is dealing with your claim

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Fellowes, Contact Krysta or any part of her team in litigation.

Tell then you have a court date, but DO NOT tell them it is just a directions Hearing.

Have your updated figures in front of you in case the start talking numbers.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Lmao

• Haha 1

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Saintly, you are coming up trumps time and time again, nice to see so many people getting involved in helping others that are struggling or simply stuck with which way to go.

im gonna tinkle with your scales....

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

oooohh and i never felt a thing .. lol

I must say that everything i have learnt has been by reading countless threads getting myself prepared for my own battle with Barclays

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Thanks to everyone for the useful suggestions and links. I'm going to review before contacting Barclays next week, with hope a settlement will be offered given the court date in July.