Lloyds TSB Defence

camerpa13

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I have gone through the usual sending template letter and then filling out a claim with money claim on line. The status of the change has now changed to:

Defence

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

Can anyone tell me what are the next steps for me to take?

You will now get a Notice of Transfer from MCOl. This means your case is now being transfered to a court near you. Don't panic. This is normal. It may take a while for your local court to send you anything as there are so many claims at the mo. Use the time to read up on the next stage. It will either be AQ or no AQ and a hearing date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Once you have the notice of transfer, which will give you the courts address, send a polite nudging letter to SCM asking them to settle your claim.

Re: xxxxx- v - LLoyds

account no: xxxxxxxx

claim no: xxxxxxxx, Filing date:xxxxxxxx

It has come to my attention that as of xx.xx.xx the filing of an allocated questionnaire may not be required in this case.(MCOL usually state that the AQ maybe dispensed with and that it is up to your local court)

I am aware that you have a vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing with, and in order to resolve this matter more quickly, I am willing to accept the sum of £xxxx.xx in full and final settlement. Please note that I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

I have again enclosed a copy of the schedule of charges. This schedule also shows the total of my claim to date, being the original claim amount (£xxxx.xx), the daily interest total to date (£xx.xx) and the court fee (£xxx.xx).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Thanks for your prompt reply. Happy to click on your scales if I could find them!

2 questions.

1) What is SCM. Is that the court I will be transfered to? As in Small Claims Matter?

2) You say in the template 'I would be happy to accept.....' Are you suggesting I ask for less than the full charges at this point?

Thank you

SCM are the solicitors I think. In my nudge letter I just rounded the amount that I was claiming for down to the nearest pound.

I to have just had my case transferred to my local court and wish to send a nudge letter, does anyone have Lloyds solicitors address?

When I rang the court they said I was jumping the gun in getting a court bundle together as I may not require it, I do not understand why this is so, can you help

Solicitors address is

Sechiari Clark and Mitchell

Department SO, PO Box 499

1-5 Queens Road Quadrant

Brighton, East Sussex

I have now received the Defence form and will send a nudge letter to them. Is there anything else I need to do at this stage?