h1tm4n32 V Lloyds TSB

h1tm4n32

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, just thought i would let people know how i done my claim and how it is going, at the time i was owed £630,

first i got all the templet letter's off a site and sent off for my bank statements, got them a couple of weeks later,

Then i checked my charges and added them all together and added my interest on and sent them a letter a week later i had got a letter comfirming they had recieved my complaint.

A month later i got a letter saying they was not paying as the charges was explained when i open the account.

i was not happy with that and wrote back to them telling them that i was going to take them to court

Why this was happening i opened a new account which was lucky as i got a letter from the bank saying they had closed my account and they had doubled the charges on my accounnt.

why i was waiting, i got a letter off a debt collecting company asking me to pay LLOYDS TSB £1,200 and odd, i could not believe the cheek of this, trying to get debt collectors to collect off me, because they knew if they went to court they would end up paying the money,

i phoned the company to let them know that i was in touch with LLOYDS TSB and i was making a claim against the charges, they said they would put it on hold then.

i next recieved a letter from LLOYDS TSB making me an offer, the cheeky rip's offered me half of the charges, so they have added another £600 on my account why this was all going on and that means they give me £630 and i still owe them £600 they or not daft,

if i excepted this it ment they still got the money they wanted off me.

Anyhow i sent a letter back saying i was refusing the offer on monday, yesterday i got a letter with a cheque so i am going to send this back to them!!!!!!!!! i will kep you up-dated with my claim!!!! hope it helps some people out

On future posts could I ask that you use paragraphs as the above post is bloody hard to read.

Thanks

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.