Preliminary hearing/directions hearing?

Kellbell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone please tell me the difference between a Preliminary hearing and a directions hearing?

I was told over the phone to the courts i was to attend a directions hearing, but the paperwork states:

Take Notice that the PRELIMINARY HEARING will take place to consider allocation and/or transfer to the Mercantile Court.

I was adviced at first to take a draft directions to a directions hearing, shall i take this now it is a preliminary hearing??

All advice would be great.

Thanks

Can someone please tell me the difference between a Preliminary hearing and a directions hearing?

I was told over the phone to the courts i was to attend a directions hearing, but the paperwork states:

Take Notice that the PRELIMINARY HEARING will take place to consider allocation and/or transfer to the Mercantile Court.

I was adviced at first to take a draft directions to a directions hearing, shall i take this now it is a preliminary hearing??

All advice would be great.

Thanks

Hi, I got a

'Notice of allocation/directions hearing'

and not sure what its about either. It does say i have to attend and 20 minutes have been allocated, but i think i will ring the court on monday to find out more.

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'