Interest on Warranty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It was one of those warrantys that you had no choice with, it was via Approved Car finance.

the costof the warranty for 36 months was £1495, and the interest was £1814, total £3309 for 3 years cover.

Its a Ford Focus Estate, 2002 registration. The sickening thing was that I was told the cover was up to £1000, however they never told me thats if the car had done less the 100,000 miles, consequently my Cam belt went and when I bought the car it was 114,000 miles, so they only covered upto £500.

If I wasnt desperate I certainly wouldnt of done it, also I wish I discovered this site then, it was September last year I bought it..

You havent answered me bud, why was the warranty a condition of the finance? How was the warranty sold to you? This is important as this could be classed as mis-representation.

• 1 year later...

They told me that unless I took the warranty I could not get the car from them (This is from Approved Car Credit)

What I didnt realise is that if the car has done over 100,000 miles then the warranty that you can claim is slashed by 50%.

I purchased the car with 106,000 miles on the clock and found out a few weeks later when the cambelt snapped and I was left with a nasty bill that they wouldnt cover.

Any help or assistance on this is required as I am in court on 30th June (See other threads) and this could help bring my bill down...

It was one of those warrantys that you had no choice with, it was via Approved Car finance.

the costof the warranty for 36 months was £1495, and the interest was £1814, total £3309 for 3 years cover.

Incredible

Almost as incredible though, is the fact you agreed to it.

Hammy

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Totally agree, but these places are clever, your stuck in there for hours and everything is hidden.

I been shafted big style by this company, so much to the effect it has really screwed me probably for the next 10 - 15 years.

And I warn everyone no matter how desperate you are stay away from APPROVED CAR CREDIT OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH FUNDING CORPORATION