Beneficial Finance Copy of CCA Unsigned PPI added!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help. I am hoping to get a mortgage and the financial advisor I am seeing requested that I collect details of any loan agreements credit card etc

Yesterday I went into my local branch to request copies of my balance and terms of the loan, The manager photo-copied my Credit Agreement and printed of a settlement statement. After getting back from lunch I noticed that not only have I got PPI added the copy of the credit agreement is unsigned by both parties. I checked to make sure it is definitely mine and at the top it has my name and address printed. There are absolutely no signatures on this photocopy!

Can anyone advise where I go from here?

G

Moo

I'd write (recorded delivery) the standard CCA letter (+£1.00) asking for a signed copy of the executed agreement. Keep the one you have already, it may be different ...

As regards PPI, the mis-selling route would depend on a number of things - briefly: was it a condition, did you ask for it, how was it underwritten, etc. The fact that you've just noticed that it's crept into the agreement does suggest something 'not quite right'.

Good luck with the mortgage application, but in the meantime, approach the original lender for cancellation of the PPI, and a full refund - wait for the CCA to come back first, maybe.

There is a PPI S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) that might be worth rustling up ready for when it's needed.

HTH.

T.

"Weasel (n): any person or group that operates in that vast grey area between good ethical behaviour and the sort of activities that might send you to jail".