Bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am new to the CAG as a registered person, who always looked in on the website.

I am one onf the unlucky ones who has written to HSBC to claim bank charges. After serveral letters of wasteing time and delay, they asked for a full statement stating the exact charges and dates going back 6 years. I sent it two times recorded delervey they then sent the same letter 4 times asking for the same thing and and one letter dated the same date saying they had received them and were looking into it.

They then made a small offer which I ignored.

They then sent a letter stating that they could find no charges on record and that was the end of the matter. I found that amazing, how can they make an offer then write and say they have no record of charges.

I got fed up and issued a summons via the online system. They issued a claim of defence. today is the last day and I have not heard anything from any one.

Has any one have any ideas what the next steps may be.

I would hate to have to go to court and because of any incompetence loose the case they may have implications on others.

santafe, Welcome to the CAG site. You need to start a thread on the HSBC forum.Where you will find alot of help and support. Good luck. Click on link.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.