court date 28th june lee V hsbc

leer29
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all i was allocated my court date 2mths ago and have palyed the waiting,now with just about a month to go before date i am wondering if i should send DG a letter saying im willing to accept an offer for full and final payment to stop my claim going to court?Anyone got any suggestions?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

posted my letter over a week ago and no news from d&g starting to think about getting my bundle ready for the courts ,should i wait a bit longer ?send them an email?if i should get my bundle ready what exactly needs to be in it?

You will find all the relevant stuff to go into your court bundle in the bank templates library. What court date have you got?

Keep nudging DG every 10 - 14 days or so. Explain in your next nudge letter how disappointed you are in not receiveing a reply to your previous nudge

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hello,

I have a "general form of judgment or order " from the court dated 31st May 2007.

I am now soooo confused as to what i have to do. Do i send all corresponding documents to the solicitor and court with my £100 allocation fee. Or do i wait and send a nudge letter to Dg.

Please advise i have read and read and the more i read the more uncertain i am!

Thanks

:|

What does it say exactly on your form?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

It says It is ordered that:

District judge tennant has considered the statements of case and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

these orders are made under rule 3.3(4) and any application to set aside must be made within 7 days.

the hearing will that place at 10.1am on the 25th july.

Then it goes on to say:

Standard directions

each party shall file in court and serve on the other party copy documents relied upon 14 days before the hearing bringing originals with you!

Then it states have to pay £100 allocation fee!

:-(

You will need to prepare the court bundle. You will some help on this in the bank templates library. You will also need to pay the AQ fee of £100.00, when you have to pay this by I do no know. Giove the courts a ring and ask when you have to pay. Don't start printing off the bundle just yet, write a nudge leeter to DG, explain to them about the hearing and that you need to know the name and address of the person to whom you are supposed to send the court bundle. Hopefully that nudge letter may push them into settling your claim, and it will save a few trees in the process as you wouldn't have actually printed off anything yet. bear in mind if you do not get a settlement by a few days before the ie the 6th July, this will give you the whole weekend to get all the necessary paperwork together. have a read of the bundle in the library and if you need anything just ask.

Hello,

I have just spoken to the court they said i have to paid the AQ fee by the 14th June, but dont need to file my copy documents until 12th July. So i have that settled and clear in my head at last! :)

What about the nudging letter to Dg are there templates of these?.

Also should i now send my corresponding documents to Dg or wait and send them also when i send copies to the court?

I have not written once to Dg!

Thank you so much for your time and knowledge. :)

There are several templates available, This is what I have just sent into D&G which I found from this site and slightly reworded for my cort date.

Miss Leeaves,

With the pending case to be heard at 12.00pm on 28th June 2007 at Oswestry County Court,

I am writing to you in a final attempt to settle this matter to save time and costs.

The amount presently being claimed is – with interest and court costs - £3418.00

With a view to settling this as mentioned above, I would be willing to accept

£3400.00. I will agree to bringing no further action concerning bank charges between the

Dates of 02/02/2000 and 02/06/2007 if you agree to this amount.

If you agree, could you arrange for this to be paid directly in my bank account held with your client

HSBC Bank PLC.

Further to the impending case being a matter of a few weeks away, would you agree your anticipated agreement

To the above can be communicated via EMAIL and TELEPHONE call?

I will not accept any form of negotiation via the above means, but purely for you to communicate

Your acceptance of my proposal.

I can be contacted on my email address above and also via telephone on 01691xxxxxxx

Sincerely

Thank you!:)

I have just been looking an saw this template!. Im wondering what would be the best one to send!

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Re: XXXXX - v - HSBC

account no,

claim no and filing date(mcol).

It has come to my attention that as of xx/xx/07, ( date of the letter from the court) that an Allocation Questionaire may not be required in this case.

I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £xxxx. (rounded down to nearest pound-keep this as your full amount including charges, interest and court filing fee). I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

For your records, I enclose another copy of my schedule of charges. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

This is a copy of my 3rd nudge to DG. It incorporates into it about the hearing I have. You can always adapt it to suit your needs:-

As you have not replied to my letters dated 20th April and 30th April, I thought that I might take the opportunity to write to you again, in the hope that you will respond to this matter.

I am aware that you have a vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing with, and in order to resolve this matter more quickly, I am still willing to accept the sum of £xxxx.xx in full and final settlement. Please note that I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

Also, as I am sure you are aware, we have a preliminary hearing on 25th July at 10:00am at xxxxxxxx County Court, of which I am looking forward too, but in order to expeditethis claim, I hope we can come to a reasonable conclusion.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

I have again enclosed a copy of the schedule of charges. This schedule also shows the total of my claim to date, being the original claim amount (£xxxxx.xx), the daily interest total to date (£xx.xx) and the court fee (£xxx.xx).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

downloaded your link for court bundle how many copies of it do i need?

you will need to do 3 copies of the court bundle, the original for yourself, a copy for the courts and one for DG. these must be with DG and the court 14 days before your court date, don't be too early and definately don't be late.