Initial letter has been ignored - what now?

venus22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've posted my initial letter regarding my re-claim of bank charges to NatWest at the end of March. I have not heard anything from them and are wondering how to go about this now. Is there a template letter I can send them?

Can anyone help pls. ?

thanks

Hi

I've posted my initial letter regarding my re-claim of bank charges to NatWest at the end of March. I have not heard anything from them and are wondering how to go about this now. Is there a template letter I can send them?

Can anyone help pls. ?

thanks

Hi Venus

THe next step is to send a letrter before action - you can find a template by folowing the link that tant gave you. This letter gives them 14 days to respond and you tell them that after that you will start court proceedings without any further communication.

You have alrady benn more than generous in allowing them 2 months.

There is plenty of help on the site about that, so spend the 2 weeks mugging up on it. Read the overall plan in tant's first link and then read lots of threads (particularly success stories) so you know what you are doing.

Keep us informed and we'll be here to help

Steven

They did not acknowledge any of my letters... I sent a polite approach first, then the standard prelim letter, then LBA, then another LBA cos I really didnt want to go to court for this one... Not one letter answered, but today the offer came in the post.

Carry on as you are, just cos they are rude and not polite !! Don't let that put you off !!

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

Carry on as you are, just cos they are rude and not polite !! Don't let that put you off !!

Boom Boom!

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

• 2 weeks later...