No response for SAR request

Guest cook13

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest cook13

I sent off for my sar request on 2nd april no response after 40 days, sent reminder via reg post on 12th May giving them 7 days , but I still havent had any response, should I go to ICO...But I hear this may take upto 8weeks.........can anyone help please with what I shoud do next? Thanks

If you have sent the non compliance, you could always phone them, stating you are about to file at court for them.

To do this you have to fill a N1 form and Poc. It will cost roughly £63 but you can claim this back, and if you are on certain benefits, you will be exempt.

N1 form..

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

Poc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Take these to your local county court.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi, hope this helps...

i sent off the cheque and request, it took them over a month to cash chq.

then they sent me 1 a4 sheet of paper with only my charges on, that was on the 45 th day, i then phoned them and said this is not what i asked for, they said they was really busy because if the requests... 1 week later i got 17 envelopes through the letterbox with all my statements....

i think you should phone them

Hi

I am new to this and I posted a question yesterday and I received a response back. I am waiting for the Halifax to send me my statements they have only 3 more days left. I have been told to send template 3 stating that they have not given me the information I requested (statements) and I am giving them 7 days to comply if they still dont I have to seek a court order obliging them to do so. has anyone else been down this route that can help me ? Thanks

Hiya Ad,

The first thing you need is your own thread, as that way everone can see how you are progressing.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=9

Just give yourself a title and off you go!!

But to answer your question, yes there are a lot of us who has had to use that letter. I have had to send it 3 times with different banks so far.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .