Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Duke just for you dear heart xx

Oor Wee School is a great wee school,

The best wee school in Glesga,

The only thing that's wrong wi' it is the baldy heided maister.

He goes tae Church he goes tae Church,

He goes tae Church oan Sunday.

He preys tae God tae gie him strength,

Tae batter us oan Monday.

rockin all over the world

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Auburn, I didn't want to be pedantic, but you're right- murrrrrrrderrrsss it is - give or take an RS or two, (don't say that quick it's rude! ;) )

I had a 'maister ' just like that.............:eek: - he was an RS as well! :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hoi mind..Ahm shurley temple, ahn ahv goat curly herr

ahv goat two wee dimples

ma claes ur doon tae therr

ahm no able tae act like betty grable

ahm shurley temple

ahn ahv goat curly herr

Ahv goat the legs like ginger rogers

ahv goat the figure like marlyn murnroe

Ahv goat the voice like dumdumdumdee

ahn the folks aw waant tae know

OH....Shalomy shalomy,

you should see shalomey

Hauns up therr

legs doon therr

you should see shalomy

she swings it

she swings it

you should see her swing it

• Haha 1

Ha ha! There's nae answer tae that - not in genteel company like what we get on 'ere..........:lol:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

hehehehehe they will aw be scratchin their heids in runnin fur a translator......... hahahaha............. some things jist dinne translate........... how aboot this yin

No last night but the night afore

Three wee monkeys came tae ma door

Wan hud a trumpet

Wan hud a drum

An wan hud a pancake stuck tae he's bum

I think you've got everybody on the run, Auburn, - probably looking for translators as you say. :rolleyes:

That Shirley Temple one........ am I right in saying that was a skipping rope chant, with one girl on each end of the rope and one in the middle skipping? I'm sure that's where I've heard it - mind, I WASN'T DOING THE SKIPPING! LOL....:D

PS Good evening, Pete - RU OK?

Nemo me impune lacessit

Thats no worse than your normal typing Aub's :grin:

It's actually better , Pete 'cos I can understand it and believe me - there were NO typing errors in it! Laffin- would you believe that -Auburn types perfect Scots, it's the English that throws her........;)

(I'm going to be in terrible trouble for this - I can feel it......) :) :)

WOW! Well done you Pete, getting your cheque - congratulations Mate!

Nemo me impune lacessit

By the way, I'm fine thanks,Pete looking forward to the Christmas break though.-

btw - PD is quiet tonight..... now that is unusual :p LOL!

Nemo me impune lacessit

ahem!!! ive only just got here!! great news pete :) hows everyone?

Just fine & dandy PD, thanks - and it's good night and good morning, I'm afraid, (but not sure which is first LOL!) I hope you're feeling well?

Isn't that great news from Pete, payments are few and far between these days so it's always nice to know somebody is still managing to get some money out of the b.....anks :rolleyes: .

I'll leave you to Pete's tender ears! Laffin!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Good day Darlings,

how very astute of you Duke (dear heart) that is it completley........lol hahahaha

well done Pete congrats and just at the right time of year........

am surprised there has been nothingn the papers or the news about the banks striking a deal......

hi pd lovely to see you......... must try and get here at night..........lol

xxxcxx

how very astute of you Duke (dear heart) that is it completley........lol hahahaha

Was that the typing or the skipping, Auburn? :confused:;):D LOL !

Nemo me impune lacessit

hahahahaha it was baith.........lol.......... yes that is the song we sang as we skipped in the street, am lookign for the wan we yaised tae play baw up the close..........

hahahaha........ I cannot do english, we were nto taught it .....:)

Lol! I'm lovin all the scot speak!:D

I have been practising just for you. What do you think?

Hoots man!:eek:

Theeers a moooose looose aboot this hooose!

Ochtamoorie! Ye tac tha hee rud n eyel tac tha lo!

It's taken me weeks to learn that! I hope you like it or there will be Murrrrrrrdur!:)

I cannot do english, we were nto taught it

No - I took it as a second language........:rolleyes: LOL -just kiddin'!

Help ma boab, Freaky - a Welsh Jock :eek: ! Yacky Da tae you too! :lol:

PS I'm gonna call your bluff PD -what is it ????????

Nemo me impune lacessit

Tell you what Freaky, I hope you say it better than you spell it, or you'll have a hernia ..........LOL! ;):D . Of course, being Welsh you'll be used to Celtic strangulated vowels........:) (Like the rest of us!)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Actually I have a confesion to make!:eek: I am welsh and have lived in wales all my life................but.................. I don't speak a word of it!

I live just over the border about 10 miles from chester and my accent is more scouse than welsh!:)

I can see you now trying to work out a Scots over Welsh accent!:D

Borreda La!:D

Wotcha everyone and 'a 're we aw tonight. I fin' I will stick ter me Jack Jones accent as I will prolly be totally rubbish at aahhht scottish or welsh or even brummie.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D