Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you read ny latest PM to you ?

I've PM'd you back JB, - everything crossed -you're doing well there ....

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? :o . Little ol' me???:o

It was PD's idea ;)

Don't come the 'Little Miss Innocent ' on here Jo - we all know you too well -;) that's not to say that PD didn't have a hand in it............. :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Kc are you after people whi have claimed back successfully after the OFT anouncement or before?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

You've done a good job on that pic of Auburn, Jo. :)

Pete, or anyone actually, can you tell me why suddenly putting

before and after a phrase doesn't result in it being in a coloured box like it used to? Only the ones chosen by pressing 'Quote' now seem to work . :confused:

BTW Jo

Good afternoon oh sparkly one :grin:

Which 'Oh Sparkly One' were you talking to - loads of us are sparkly now??

Nemo me impune lacessit

the second quote needs a / in front of it inside the bracket :rolleyes:

Like that you mean , Smartypants! I'm allowed a lapse now and again at my age......:rolleyes: LOL - Thanks, Pete! :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Nemo me impune lacessit

Good afternoon oh sparkly one :grin:

Which 'Oh Sparkly One' were you talking to - loads of us are sparkly now??

I was trying to put "oh sparkly ones" in order to speak to every one who had gone all sparkly.:D

although Pete has gone all psychodelic (I think thats how you spell it, damm no spell check on here).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

Jo thank you so much for making us sparkle, how lovely and how very clever you are..... I have been sending a certain gentleman emails for days now andhtey keep gettign returned by the post master!!!!! how very dare he return my mail.......... for some pecular reason it went this morning.........

well you know me and teckie stuff. cant do it for toffee............

how are we all this wet Sunday???

auders

rockin all over the world

Hi Uders, Happy Sunday and thank you for the rep:D Hope you feeling better now. Im still fighting with that Bl**dy Jason Newbold (DG) but am now a 'woman on a mission'.....he had better watch out coz I think Im hormonal as well:eek:

Really good to see you mack chuck

Hig Hugs

Chris x

well he is the manager of a section, and nothing is his responsibility........lol. or so he says.. tell you what he sounds VERY young thought........lol

think you are going ot have a long wait, he is hiding behind the OFT waiver and acting on "client instruction"........

I still think a large public contingent at the hearings in January is a good idea..........lol......... people power:):):):

and thanks for all the nice things you have said:):):)

KC perhaps it might be better to focus on the fact that in the courts view the OFT waiver takes priority over the courts own civil procedures ( which is an act of parliement!)

that would really show just how much of an influence big business has over the judicial system............

but hey I think that is a step to far for a journalst to go eh!

• Haha 1

Hi Auders!:D How are you? Hope you are well!

You need a festive avatar to go with all the rest. Just tell me which one you want and I will get it done for you.

Are you planning on attending the hearing in Jan? I think we should definately arrange for a show of Joe Public on the day!:)

I have been sending a certain gentleman emails for days now andhtey keep gettign returned by the post master!!!!!

Got it at last, Auburn - sent you one back too.......;)

Welcome back !:) :)

Nemo me impune lacessit