Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We''l exect to see you on the front pages of the nationals on Tuesday, then Pete? (Laffin) ;)

Arrested, probably!:shock: Ha Ha! icon7.gif

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Duke the only thing I have is the multi stay request they sent on the 3rd august. adn all it quotes is the OFT test case is the reason........ thats it zilch nada,...... nowt........b&gger all.......... so its kind of hard to argue when you dont know what they will use......lol........ if anything..........:confused:

rockin all over the world

pmsl pete yeah, but I saw their arguements and knew ( knid of) what I was dealing with......... it bliddy hard when you are up agains Casper the friendly ghost!!!!

pete is in on monday Duke so he wil ahve the coverage on tuesday i am in on wednesday so i willget it thursday............lol

afray?? how common pete so not you:p

I know what you mean! I keep meaning to try and cut it down but there is so much that I think needs keeping in the spotlight it's difficult to know what to delete! I have just realised that i can post individual replies without sig so I will use that facility more now I know it's there!

I don't think you need to stop your sig, Just type a bit more :D ...lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Or you could always use your return button to put a bit of space between what you have posted and........

your sig

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi Jo... just to let you know... i think i've been successful, as had letter this fromj DG offering me the full amount. I did write to them and enclosed a copy of the judgement and said that i would commence proceedings for WOE if i dont get paid. The good thing is HSBC didnt stay it. So.. yours comments please..

jsut done another marathon session picking through their defence.............. am out of here till the morning............ good night guys and as always a pleasure to be in the group............. what a wonderful lot of helpful well informed (and crap typistis thats me) people are in this particular group................auds