Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want me to e-mail it to you, just PM me your e-mail address and I will send it over right away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

How could I miss that? Well, it's me age Ducky.....;)

Well done Jo , you're earning every one of these........

Congratulations !!!!th_spot5.gif

By Jove, that one would make a mess of pete's castle! LOL! :grin:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Och, you can't think of everything Auburn......;)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

pmsl u

Good!!!;):):D

Nemo me impune lacessit

been doing the rugby training run

Scotland could do with you , Auburn - do they know you're in training........ ;) LOL

Nemo me impune lacessit

I'll bet DG haven't got everything they should have......... :rolleyes:

Just make sure you've got something to support each argument, Auburn and you can't go far wrong I shouldn't think...... if you don't win it won't be for want of trying anyway, you've certainly put the work in - but think positive - there've been a couple of good wins in the last day or two -maybe the tide's turning.:) :)

Nemo me impune lacessit