Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete I am so going ot slap you..................... pmsl ya cheeky so and so!!!!!:p

oh ok I see freaky you are now ganging up with him.... ok boys.......... bring it on........I am not afraid.........:p :p

rockin all over the world

hey auburn! You'll be pleased to hear I dropped a triple extending ladder on my hand this morning and also have a splinter in my right eye! I am off to the hospital in a mo!

Thats why my typing has gone so bad!

(still not as bad as some though! LOL :D )

Pmsl hahahaha well funny that I am just back from hospital son (15) on work experience ahd a minor altercation with a bandsaw...... resulting in 6 stitches........

Soap and sugar poultice for the splinter......... and ouchhhhhhhh for your hand Freaky, hope it is not broken... look forward to your response ( that is fi you can type when you get back......lol

Still here just waiting for mrs freaky to get in from work as I can hardly see to drive. Hand not broke just a bit bloody and bruised. Soap and sugar poltice on my eye????:eek: Are you mad woman??? That would hurt more than the ladder!

Hope the lad is ok? Thell him to take care of his fingers or he may end up being a poor typist and that's not a good thing is it Auburn! LOL:)

ok didnt realise it was your eye........lol......... cold tea bag on it.... althought that is going to hurt a little being the eye and quite dangerous... and when son types the keyboard is smokin.............. he is superfast and 200% accurate.............. good luck then. hope its not too sore x

ST never in your wildest dreams. you couldnt cope with one of us never mind both!!!! lol hahahaha

Pete you obviously did nto teach your apprentice well enough.... hahahaha:p

freaky I do hope you are not in too much pain........... it is encouraging to know your teacher is so caring and has your welfare at his heart........... guess thats why he sent you up the ladder.............:D

Mind you, can't have been any worse than whatt the yts doctor did.

First he removed the splinter with what felt like a crowbar. An THEN, read this slowly.....................................HE CLEANED THE INSIDE OF MY EYELIDS WITH A COTTON BUD!!!!!!:eek: