Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had thought of that freaky but then thought as we know how slow they are and how they look for any excuse was worried they might ask for a stay as i was notgoing tobe here...... if you see what i mean.....

my gut feeling is they will turnup on the court stepsonthe 7th august and make an offer then.....

rockin all over the world

well thats the prelim date.....but am thinking if they failto serve (as i amsure they are going to) was going to write to the judge asking for their defence to be struck and it awarded to me as the courts know they willnot attend......... any thoughts and suggestions for additions to mycourt letter gratefully received..........

There is noone more chilled out than me PD. I was not trying to say you shouldn't have said it because I had. i was simply trying to get across to age that we are all thinking the same thing, that they will pay sooner.

Don't shout at me as I am easily offended and tend to burst into tears at the slightest hint of agression.:p

just had a read Pete, they have to submit 14 days before the hearing at the latest.. which is 24.07...and the prelim hearing on the 7th........... this was ordered by the judge way backon the 10th may.........so they have had plenty time.......

will send that next week which gives them till the 24th......... also will show the court just how hard i have tried.........will keep you posted..........will take the lap top with my but not sure if there is a wifi connection where i am going...

Again thanks all for your help