Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PD what a very good idea, you do the checking;)

Well just thought I would say that no mail from Auntie Kate or Rachel.........so looks like the are going for sometime between their submission date, 24.07.07 and the pre lim hearing date.07.08.07.........

rockin all over the world

was think of a final nudge letter this week........ or in the next 48 hours to be exact, along the lines of

Dear Auntie Kate & Rachel,

I am very disappointed that you have failed to acknowledge my registered letter of the 19th instant and the opportunity to settle this matter without further involvement of the courts.

We feel that we have been more than reasonable and given you every opportunity to settle thismatter in a timely fashion and without incurring any further costs.

We will now await receipt of the request made on you by the court to be be served not later than the 24/07/2007. Our next point of contact with you will be serving on you not later than the 02/08/07 our submissions to the Judge with regards this case.

WE will only cancel the court action when cleared funds are in our account..

how does that sound????? and No I do not want answers ona post card!!!!!

As every day goes by it gets nearer to the time when DG cannot hide any more, and they wil have to make you an offer they seem to only write to you when they make an offer, even when we threatened to withdraw a large fund we have invested with them they still did not reply to letters, but they did return phone calls saying we will contact you when we get around to your claim.

So it looks like no matter what they will continue to leave it until the last possiblle moment they can to offer

there is a spell check on this site??? and they are more typing errors............lol.........cheats never prosper!!!!! and before you ask.............no nothing fromDG............ and i go away next friday:D :D so if they do send anything before the court deadline I wont get it..........hehehehe........

however I am drafting a letter for the court to be submitted on my return when they have failed to serve........... any suggestions as to its content?