Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - I called the court and they said I should hear soemthing this week in the mean time I sent the Draft order as have so far heard nothing.....

am VERY confused about the court bundle so am praying it doesn't get to that stage. Wishful thinking......it is my 30th birthday Thursday - wouldn't that be nice.....

You lot are a laugh a minute, I've just got home from the drudgery of work and you've cheered me up no end

:D

I think I'll use my super human single digit, tortoise speed typing skills and send DG a nudge:)

Ian

Auburn I'm not a bad plumber if you want help with those bath's

pmsl Pete, no would never do that, have far to much respect for them, (yong bro is one and a union man fo rthem so have to say that)........

Well postie has been and still nothing, zilch nada..........

and erm coudl you rephrase that a little Pete, people might get the wrong impression:D

if this goes on much longer she will be jumping on him ...........

Am now drafting my recs for the Judge, as I do not believe DG have any intentions of making contact prior to the court pre lim date......... and as I am away in 10 days time........ will send it to the judge first:D :D and DG willget it on the last possiblye day of service.........

already have the draft worke dout for the letter I willt ake to the pre lim hearing for DG to sign. adnit is going to include "wated courts costs"

so with the added interest and that........ ohhhhh it will ahve gone up by a good few hundred.....( mile smile smile) all the way to the bank............ but not hsbc..........heheheheeh

rockin all over the world

Lattie, if my typing was not so funny , those 2 would ahve nothing to say to me, so its an attention seeking ploy:p do you think I stand a chance?

ok post man been today and bleep bleep bleep bleep from DG.......you know what am really glad am going away on the 12th...........wont have access to mail. so tuff titty DG......:D

rockin all over the world