Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

why don't y'all stop talkin that funny talk and just talk properly - like me!

and while your at it - learn to spell like me -

color

center

theater

check

favor

flavor

pediatrician

encyclopedia

valor

airplane

humor

the list goes on forever!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nets...i can't believe it, you're back!!!

how the hell are you??? get house moved ok??

not really been much to help with lately - just keeping my oar in....

how's u?

bless you!! - what, did i sneeze???

did you notice - i was so lost without perky that i changed my avatar (well, freaky changed it for me - i still can't do that stuff!)

haven't moved yet... still going through! You know these people don't do anything quickly when there's interest to be made on other peeps dosh lol. i had noticed the avatar, but i noticed ALL those green spots first WOW lats... there's millions of em haha.

good on u girl.. . keep up the good work xxx

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs! :eek: Netty g - how are you nets?

Sounds like you're having the same problem with the house as we're having with the banks at the moment - nothing moving LOL!

Welcome back anyway, Netty, long time no hear - or no' here!;)

• Haha 1

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

laffin good... yep I'm still here still pointing people in the right direction to get there cash back :grin:

In that case Pete, could you pop next door into OZ v HSBC and just check the info I've given is OK, Mate? Cheers!:) PS Good morning!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

looks fine to me :D

Thanks Pete - g'night all !:) Sleep well !

Nemo me impune lacessit

Good Day darlings and how are you all this dull dreich day????

I am surprised that there has nto been any movement by the OFT & banks to be honest wi the end of the year drawing close.......

Ok who has their tree up??? ( I havent) who has all their shopping done? (5th ammendment) who has the lunch all sorted:):):):):)

• Haha 1

rockin all over the world

Good afternoon Auds. I'm fine and dandy on this cold snowy day.

I put my tree up last weekend, but alas still have some xmas shopping to do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Aw no Jo you have snaw???? (greets in greets) I love snaw...... Mine may very well not go up till next weekend. depends on how i feel

Dull and dreich here but no snaw, can you send the snaw here pls:):):)

what is everyone having for lunch? xmas that is.......just being nosey and curious.........lol

I have a few bits to get just wee ones, orange /lemnon slices for my son, there will eb a riot if they are nto there........lol......... and at the moment I am struggeling to find them........

Auders

I will gladly send the snow up to you :D . I'll have a look arund and see if I can find some slices for you. Are they the ones that are sugared???

I'm doing roast turkey, pork and beef with yorkshire puddings (which I can at last make successfully yipeeeeee) spuds and veg. also loads of booooooze and sweets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

the ones above younhave to buy in a pack of 12. The link below cost £2.00 per pack.

Orange and Lemon Fruit Slices :: Juicy Jellies :: Traditionals :: St Valentines Liquorice Company

AW bless your heart Jo but remember I am in England not scotland........lol and yes it is those one:):) thank you so much

here it is wild duck stuffed with partridge and walnut/apricot stuffing and pheasant stuffed with pigeon........ and plain turkey breast...........

youknow the trick with the yorkie mix Jo, make it as far in advance as posible and leave it out in the kitchen sitting onthe counter, the longer the better...... like from late xmas eve if possible............ and really hot fat.......

I buy goose fat and use that.......

I part boil my tatties and then slice them through almost to the base, when theya re roasted they open up like a fan, I belive the cooking term is hasselback potatoes..... the devils grapes(sprouts) carrots peas and roasted veggies, and loads and loads of different stuffings.....

home made cranberry sauce as we seem to go through mountains of it and it is so quick and easy to make.......

havent decided ont he deserts yet , but son will want xmas pudding........I am not a sweet hand although have 2 huge tins here.......lol

and booze oh yeah that would be a good idea, as you knwo I am not really a drinker, if I ever come in here when ave hud a few you will unerstaun why........lol

shopping done? NO!!! :p attempted a bit today but came away after an hour. cant stand the queues - will go in the evenings instead this week. better late than never....cant believe im so behind this year!! :o

tree up? in the loft yes! :rolleyes: might work on that tomorrow....lol

food? that will be under control. only here for one day

booze? - stocking up (not vodka though) :p

....not snowing here either :sad:

ps johnny - i love that saying 'Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!'- it tickles me :p

is that the stair heid ?.

well went out for some grocery shopping....... in the name o the wee man!!!!! a gied up, it's radio rental oot there..........

pd think a will jin you it nicht, must be better than thon they day!!!

am in need o' a stiff drink....

I think I might join you Aud's. Did you get the snow???? I have a clear sky now so it has to have gone somewhere.:D