style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All!

I am new to all this and getting thoroughly confused so please bear with me!

I've already started claims against my bank and 9 credit card companies mainly from advice and templates found in the national press. Hopefully I've followed the correct procedures, though I haven't adhered strictly to the timescales laid down in my letters mainly because I realised I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and how I stood legally.

I have got to the stage of pursuing my claim against Nationwide in the small claims court and they had 28 days from 30th April 2007 to a file a defence and so far I've heard nothing.

My concern is that I no nothing about the Lloyds bank ruling and feel I ought to as it seems I need to be prepared if they try to bully me into accepting a reduced offer.

I'm also unsure as to when interest applies from ( I have so far included it on my claims from the date each individual charge was posted). Am I entitled to interest from the date the claim was filed to the date it is settled in full.

How do I also go about filing a claim for all the time and materials I've incurred during the course of these claims?

Also what is a thread and what's the difference between that and a post?

Sorry to be so thick but as I said I'm new to all this.:-?

Hi All!

I am new to all this and getting thoroughly confused so please bear with me!

I've already started claims against my bank and 9 credit card companies mainly from advice and templates found in the national press. Hopefully I've followed the correct procedures, though I haven't adhered strictly to the timescales laid down in my letters mainly because I realised I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and how I stood legally.

I have got to the stage of pursuing my claim against Nationwide in the small claims court and they had 28 days from 30th April 2007 to a file a defence and so far I've heard nothing.

My concern is that I no nothing about the Lloyds bank ruling and feel I ought to as it seems I need to be prepared if they try to bully me into accepting a reduced offer.

I'm also unsure as to when interest applies from ( I have so far included it on my claims from the date each individual charge was posted). Am I entitled to interest from the date the claim was filed to the date it is settled in full.

How do I also go about filing a claim for all the time and materials I've incurred during the course of these claims?

Sorry to be so thick but as I said I'm new to all this.:-?

Hello and welcome,

Firstly you really need to read the FAQs and the step by step instructions (linked in my sigature) These will explain the process to you. This will avoid you making costly mistakes.

ok I shall answer your many questions ;)

I haven't adhered strictly to the timescales laid down in my letters mainly because I realised I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and how I stood legally.

You need to stick to the timelines laid down in the step by step instructions, you can let them slip giving them more time but not less.

This link will explain the whole MCOL process for you. Here

This has no bearing on this or anyo other case. Read this link it explains the "victory" in its true context. here

Interest is applied from the date of the charge until the date of settlement but only when the claim is filed at court. So if they settle before you file a court claim you are not entitled to the Statutory Interest.

Read this link here

This is your thread and this is my post. So if you start the thread its your thread.