GLAD vs ABBEY-DEFENCE FILED-HELP PLEASE I'M CONFUSED

glad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster courts are still doing the AQs.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just subscribing:D

I'm also at the same stage as you guys...

Recieved the same defence about a week ago.....

Called the court up today and just waiting now to hear from them...

Also a backlog of claims so not expecting to hear for a fortnight or so...

Good luck everyone:D

Hi, Have also received the same defence letter from Abbey, was really worried until started looking through these forums. Still feel anxious but looks like we're all in the same situation. Awaiting to hear from the Court as to whether an AQ is required. Am new to these forums, but think they are a really good way of keeping each other posted with Abbey's game plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I phoned the court as Abbeys defence was due to have been with them by 27/5/07.They are still working through the backlog and can't tell me if one is with them yet.(At least 3 week backlog)Must be any day now I would of thought.

The waiting is killing me:confused:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just trying to fill out N149 Allocation Questionaire.

Am I right in thinking that I should go for a strike out of the defence?

If anyone can advise I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I've got exactly same thing. Abbey offered £600 which I took "without prejudice" total claim is for £1,711.00

I informed the court that I took it as part payment as it was offered a couple of days after I submitted my claim through the local court.

Abbey have offered me £1,200 of which I think includes the £600 I've already got. Should I just wait for the AQ or enter into further negotiations,what's the best way to tackle this.

Well doing stuff for a strike out so hope that's right.

Do I have to send a copy of AQ when completed to Abbey?

Please someone reply to me:( Feeling lonely talking to myself!!!

Well doing stuff for a strike out so hope that's right.

That's fine you've got nothing to lose. If you don't ask, you don't get!!

Do I have to send a copy of AQ when completed to Abbey?

Not a requirement, but you can as a courtesy and the strike out application will show you ain't taking any prisoners!!

Yes Glad, go for the strike as per GaryH's abuse of process order.

As for AQ, yes you should send one back to the Abbey when you send the other to the court. You might get a copy of their's, you might not. A week after the filing date, check with the court to see if they've got Abbey's, you never know, they might forget. ;)

All done.

AQ filled out as per Gary's Abuse order with all the attachments printed off and put with it.

Off to court later with my £100 and Abbeys copy on its way to their legal department.

Let's see what happens next:)

Hi Glad,

Filed my AQ last Thursday, have still yet to sent Abbey their copy (must do that!! Reading your post has reminded me-thanks!)

Don't about you but I feel this whole Abbey thing is now really dragging its heels-guess that's why they string it out, hoping we'll get bored and bog-off.

Anyhoo, good luck!

Hi Glad

Very interested to read your thread and the very helpful/supportive replies. I am a step or two behind you with Abbey and like so many others say, it's good to know there is a network of support out there - everybody rooting for everybody else. Good luck, not that you will need it. I'm off now to start my own thread.....

HarryFour