reply from Abbey

sandiebabe46
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone help me regarding time scales> I sent Abbey a letter detailing all charges etc on 18th April then on the 8th May I sent a final letter giving them 14 days before I would comence with court papers. Today I telephoned Abbey to ask if they were any futher on to be told that the law says they have 8 weeks to reply to me can anyone help as I was going to put in court papers on Monday as the 14 days I had given them is up on Friday 25th. Thanks:)

Carry on with your own timescales. It's your claim not Abbey's and they're probably dealing with it as a complaint! If it were me I'd put the court papers in on Monday as planned!

You can come here for any help advice and moral support if you need it!

Good Luck

• Haha 1

Whatever you do, don't be misled by the bank's attempts to intimidate you into following their spurious time-scales.

Stick rigidly to your own timetable. It's your bus, you're the driver and YOU decide when and where it goes.

Prelim letter.

Wait 14 days.

Letter before action.

Wait 14 days

MCOL or N.1 form

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....