Halifax Found Guilty Of Harassment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ha ha ha!!!!

That's excellent news, and good on her for pursuing it all the way!!

It has given me a real laugh, and it just shows that 'People Power' will prevail!!

Brilliant!!

Debbie :-)

12th March 2007 - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and £10 to Halifax.

3rd May 2007 - LBA sent to Halifax.

15th May 2007 - £2,500 offered over phone (full amount asked for is £5,300) - OFFER DECLINED.

17th May 2007 - Filed claim via MCOL.

18th May 2007 - Claim request issued.

Notice of Issue received from Court - 22/5/07.

Claim deemed to have been served as of 23/5/07.

Notice of Acknowledgement received from Court - 31/5/07.

Halifax now have until 20th June to file defence or whatever......

A suitable template for Particulars of Claim for damages under the Protection from Harassment Act would be useful.

This is the first of of my draft. I dont recomend anyone to use it, its just a rough draft with a few funny bits thrown in, 'cos I'm a frustrated comedy writer.

1. The Defendent is a debt collection agency/Bank/**** sucking parasitic smeghead/whatever.

2. On numerous occasions the Claimant informed the Defendant that the alleged debt was disputed in part or in whole, due to what the claimant believes are unlawful penalty charges and interest levied thereon by the creditor.

3.In contravention of OFT guidelines on debt collection, the Defendent failed to investigate this information supplied, causing stess and anxiety. this is classed as physical/psychological harrassment by OFT guidelines,

4. In further disregard of OFT guidelines, between the dates xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx the defendent made or cause to be many telephone calls both automated/silent and otherwise to the complainant, cause anxiety and financial loss to the claimant.

noo I think you need to be more specific about the number of phones calls. Also if you received threatening letters (someone is going to visit etc:) then you need to include reference to those.

In addition I think it would be a good idea to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) them before starting

Just bumping this thread.

It amazes me that, even though Halifax are still harrasing peeps, so few of them have come to this thread which could:

1) end the harrasment

and

2) Possibly even help them to claim a walletful of damages from these evil muppets.