Part Payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you sent the prelim and the lba. If so you can either accept this money as part payment or as them to take it back and carry on for the full amount.

You should send this letter, chose the letter which is to your claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

Here is the N1 form

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

And here is the Poc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hi

thanks for your reply,

I'm now completing the N1 form but dont know how to apportion the amount refunded, Dont want to mke any mistakes as it could get thrown out any help in recalcuation would be great

Well, don't know if this will help but my claim is for £11,300. They already paid £6,000 and I accepted it as part payment but they have 'threatened' to take it back if we go to Court. I have therefore filed my court claim (last Thurs 17th May) for the full amount (£11,300) plus interest and fees. If they don't take the money back they will tell the court that they already gave us £6k and then the Court will make the adjustment as necessary, or I'll let the court know, but either way I'll get all the money back.

Good luck!

Debbie :-)

12th March 2007 - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and £10 to Halifax.

3rd May 2007 - LBA sent to Halifax.

15th May 2007 - £2,500 offered over phone (full amount asked for is £5,300) - OFFER DECLINED.

17th May 2007 - Filed claim via MCOL.

18th May 2007 - Claim request issued.

Notice of Issue received from Court - 22/5/07.

Claim deemed to have been served as of 23/5/07.

Notice of Acknowledgement received from Court - 31/5/07.

Halifax now have until 20th June to file defence or whatever......

• 2 weeks later...

Take your charges and times them by 0.00022 this will give you your daily interest.

If you have an overdraft add the charges and interest together and times them by 0.00022.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .