Shirley1927 V FD

shirley1927
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my SAR to FD 12 days ago, today got a letter saying it is being sent under seperate cover and they are doing this FREE OF CHARGE. I know this should please me but why does it worry me? Too cynical I suppose.

Anyway, up and running.....

Shirley1927

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best of luck shirley

Will watch with interest:)

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

Hi all,

well, letter received from FD today, usual "confident of winning in court" "dont accept liability" etc, BUT, "to save unrecoverable legal costs" etc they have offered over £2,400 in full and final settlement. Due to my current situation I have accepted this.

I know, I feel like I have let people on this forum down somewhat but as stated above my situation does not realy lend itself to a drawn out battle for the sake of a couple of hundred pounds when I can have over £2,400 in my account in a few days time.

To be honest I was surprised by the amount, I quite expected an offer of maybe £700 of the asked for amount of £2,700. £700 I would most certainly not have accepted.

Anyway, thats my story and a donation will be forthcoming as soon as I get the dosh!

Thanks to all for the advise and support on this forum and I will continue to visit to keep an eye on the threads. Also, AMEX and MBNA to go next which probably wont be as easy but at least I will be in a position with them to stay the course a bit longer.

Shirley1927