Bob V Lloyds TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just looking for some advice please, as i have just received our statements for the last 6 years and it looks like some pretty grim reading.

The charges each month are described as "interest" and are approx £100 per month. We also did two lots of balance transfers to pay off other cards and we have been charged monthly "interest" payments for this extra to the above monthly charges. These were about another £35-£40 per month. Can we claim these charges back from Lloyds TSB?

Also, we have been with CCCS for the past 2 years now and again, the monthly payment is being accepted by Lloyds but they are adding on "interest", plus a late payment fee, plus an over the limit fee - due to the reduced monthly payment the charges are three times what the monthly payment is, thus each month the actual bottom line balance is going up by quite a bit. Sorry for the long winded "essay" but I would be very very grateful for some sound advice as to where I go with this.

Welcome bob (for short) to the CAG site. What you need to do next is to start a thread on the Lloyds forum. Where you will find alot of help and support. Good luck. Click on link.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.