Cardiff directions hearings *POST HERE*

claret74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi linda 1968,

if you go back to page one of this thread post number 10 Gary H tells you what is required for the courts directions hearing. Copy and send to court and Barclays.

hope this helps

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not have any choice or option regarding writing representations rather than attending? .

Never mind as long as I get a court date and time to seek satisfactory settlement.

Thx

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)

well i rung thomas and he said he will be sending out a letter within the next few weeks for full settlement :D so will be waiting to take the postmans hand off :p also i would like to show off and tell everyone that my daughter has recieved a first class honours degree in law at swansea university omg im soooooooooo proud of her.:D :D :D

i will update if and when i recieve the letter

CONGRATULATIONS to you for having such a clever daughter you must be very proud.

Sent off my directions for the court still no reply from krysta.

Has anyone out there had a relpy from krysta yet?????

Hi kashie

thank you :D i can't get the smile off my face omg i'm in shock lol

anyway back to buisness :) i emailed a few of them last week and the only one that answered was dino, i sent krysta 2 emails and she didn't answer any of them so why don't you email dino and ask him why krysta isn't answering emails that's what i did and he emailed me back within 5 mins to tell me tom was away

good luck and let me know how you get on

linda

Yes, I too have this date. My case is slightly different as my claim is for breach of DPA.

Barclays/Woolwich are desparate to settle in full (even had letter today saying they'd put all the money in my current account ... that was closed in 2003!!!).

Problem for B's is that my POC is for 1) costs, which they are offering on a plate AND 2) for an order that they comply with my SAR ie provide me with the transactions list.

Their Defence says they've sent them, I know they haven't and have got mixed up with the list they sent for a different account of mine. I keep asking them simply to send and I'll discontinue but they never mention the SAR just settling my costs.

Ah well, if it's a nice day shall we picnic in front of the Museum? I shall bring a well roasted chicken [in honour of Barclays] :D

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi, I rang Thomas yesterday and he was very friendly and said that I would be receiving a full settlement within the next two weeks, providing that my figures tallied with theirs..... fingers x then! With regard to fees incurred since the listing he said to phone Customer Services as ask for them back ... doing my adding up and will be making a call!

Emailed dino yesterday asking if krysta is still around as she does not return calls or emails. he replied within minutes saying she was back in the office that day and gining me a new number to contact her. lesft a message still no reply!!!!

there are loads of claimants being dealt with on the 14th aug at the same time in Cardiff, including me. see one of the earlier posts on this thread, post no.10 by GaryH. just follow the two lings and print out the letter to the court and the Draft order for Directions. send one copy to the court and one copy to your banks solicitors(the defendant). in this case its Lloydstsb so send a copy to SC&M.

No need for court bundle at this stage.

there are loads of claimants being dealt with on the 14th aug at the same time in Cardiff, including me. see one of the earlier posts on this thread, post no.10 by GaryH. just follow the two lings and print out the letter to the court and the Draft order for Directions. send one copy to the court and one copy to your banks solicitors(the defendant). in this case its Lloyds TSB so send a copy to SC&M.

No need for court bundle at this stage.

This is for Lloyds TSB SC&M are Lloyds solicitors

Hi Poppy

If you actually have the money (and not just the promise of it), you send a Notice to Discontinuance, something brief and clear like:

"The above claim has now been settled in full.

I would like to thank the court for their time spent in dealing with this matter."

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Same for me too Markshark - still no response from Krysta even though loads of messages left. Going to Florida on Saturday so won't be banking on anything until the end of July now.

I rung Thomas again today but he seems to have changed his tune since last time i spoke to him, he said he's got so many claims for july that he hasn't had chance to do anything about the august claims. But 2 weeks ago he said i'd have a letter by now :( now he's saying it won't be any time soon. And i've seen on other threads that he's settled some that have court dates after us:mad: Anyone else been settled that has our date?

Linda, I've just got off the phone from Thomas and go exactly the same reply - that as there were so many hearings for the 14th (he said about 100) that he (Barclays) did not have a policy yet on how they were handling the cases. I reminded him that he said I would have received a settlement letter about now and he seemed to have no recollection of that, also I said that Barclays had already settled some claims that were listed for the 14th (I presume from here that they have?) again he did not know anything about these and even said if I had more information to let him know.... basically he told me to be prepared for the 14th and sorry that he could not give me any more information. So if anyone listed for the 14th had received their money back...PLEASE POST HERE and let me and Linda know!!! .......now what do I need to prepare for the 14th ???

.... PS to above listing... if those (if any) have received money, please can they state the amount and if it was the full amount that was claimed - this might help when I ring Thomas back or even (and I hope not) for the court hearing on the 14th August - many thanks

.... PS to above listing... if those (if any) have received money, please can they state the amount and if it was the full amount that was claimed - this might help when I ring Thomas back or even (and I hope not) for the court hearing on the 14th August - many thanks

Wife got hers back a couple of weeks ago, she emailed them got a reply in the post the following day, claim was settled in full, plus intrest plus the daily rate was addedcorrectly (more than I added it up to be :oops: ) went into her account about 5 days later.