Cardiff directions hearings *POST HERE*

claret74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Olden, the MOR letter was pinched from another thread and Im not sure who DG solicitor is, think I will change that paragraph and leave that bit out, ... what do you think of the letter I drafted (using bits and pieces from other letters).. thought we could send something like it into ccc to add to our M244, plus we could send similar to MP and Rodri - there is a template letter somewhere for the MP so need to go source that one out and perhaps add to that?

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I think that is very good, can we use this for all and just change and add according to which one its going to as in Rodri should be made to stand up for us and make this stay which has no specific time limit, disappear!

hi freaky I have been over on kelleys, and as i was saying I am thinking of going but trying to sort out my head. I have a lot to do with regards to printing these letters to MOR, MP Rodri Morgan, OFT and CCC, I sent my application and basic objection in already I also sent a copy to Barclays litigation, should I do this with these?

Hello everyone,

I had an allocation hearing scheduled for 10/08/07 at Swansea CC.

On 02/08/07 it was transferred to Cardiff CC and stayed at the same time. I received notification of this on the 04/08/07

On 08/08/07 I applied using the N244 form to have the stay set-aside.

I am wondering -

if your application is unsuccessful - will you be informed?

if your application is successful - does it have to be successful in sufficient time for the intitial hearing to go ahead or can a new one be scheduled without difficulty?

By the way - on calling Cardiff CC I was informed that they are not taking a fee for the N244s on these cases [couldn't make out if this was a good or a bad thing!]

06/03/07 Second! request under Data Protection Act [no reply].

06/03/07 Lloyds claim charges fair.

26/04/07 Statements received.

30/04/07 Request £2158 returned to me.

16/05/07 LBA.

29/05/07 Lloyds deposit £750 in my account in ‘full and final settlement’.

30/05/07 £750 accepted as partial not final settlement.

01/06/07 Claim entered via MCOL

15/06/07 Claim Acknowledged

18/06/07 Defence filed (standard 10 point)

27/06/07 Notice of Transfer [nb. AQ dispensed]

17/07/07 Notice of Allocation Hearing – scheduled 10 August in Swansea CC.

27/07/07 Draft Order sent to court and SC&M.

31/07/07 Conversation with SC&M. Not settling - applying for a stay.

02/08/07 Case Stayed

08/08/07 Application N244: Removal of stay sent

Olden,

I have listed the cases as follows:

Yorkshire Bank in Hull County Court on 30th July

Alliance &Leicester) in Brentford County Court on 7th Aug

Barclays in City of London Court on 7th Aug

Barclays in Kingston-upon-Thames County Court on 26th July

Barclays in Bow County Court on 7th Aug

Of course you can choose another way.

Best wishes,

Claret

thanks claret, is that the Kingston one that related the whole case story on here with the judge we all said we wanted to transfer our case? not a bad idea anyway, Also are you going tomorrow? have you tweaked the letter to MOR etc?

for everyone checking in today ... to keep upto date on all the info etc., check out these threads as well, we all seem to be chating on all of the threads, is getting a bit confusing but with whats going on thats not suprising!!

Kelley V's HSBC

Cardiff CC 14th August, WHO IS GOING?

Olden, I'll see if I can find the MP template.. watch this space!!

Can a mod or someone !!! help... Im sure that I saw somewhere a template letter to send to your MP regarding the stays .... am I dreaming or not !!! have spent the last 30 years (I mean minutes) looking with no result other than the one written in January before the OFT case ....please can you put the link in this site for us if there is such a letter - thanks in anticipation

Hi Jimbo,

I rang Cardiff CC at 1.00pm today and a clerk there also confirmed they are not taking a fee as there had been too little time for claimants to respond. My husband had his notification on the 11th Aug.

The court clerk then went onto state (and to be honest I think she slipped up) that all the stayed cases will be heard but not for some time!

When I challenged this and said it sounds as though none of the applications are going to be successful, she just said there are no guarantees and offered to send me an application form for my husband to complete.

My husband won't be at the court tomorrow as he works in London but he is going to apply for a removal of the stay.

What a nightmare!

Cheers

Botsy

found this if its of help to others: ps to do a link, simply copy and paste

COMPLAIN TO YOUR MP ABOUT THE UNFAIR AND BIASED WAY THE FSA HAS HANDLED THE THE OFT CASE WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY ESTABLISHED TO SUPPORT CONSUMERS, NOT ISOLATE THEM

Just 5 Easy Steps!

1. Use the template letter here
  2. Copy the text (amend if necessary but it will be fine as is for most people).
  3. click the link to the site shown at the bottom of the letter or click here
  4. Follow the instructions on the site to send to your MP (it will tell you who your MP is if you do not know.
  5. Go here to tell us which MP you've written to.

The letter can also be re-purposed to send to other representatives (Euro MPs, MSPs, Councillors etc.) - just modify it yourself as required

hi didnt receive my order for stay until saturday morning. this has left me no time to write to the court opposing the stay. i feel really really angry that i havent had the chance to respond opposing the stay ,can anyone tell me what i can do now? :mad:

and thanks saintly,im almost on the point of giving up on this whole mess. i have been on this case since last november and to be treated so unfairly at the very last minute making it impossible to fight my cause makes my blood boil . i really truly feel like theres no hope for me now and the only thing driving me on is the absolute determination not to let the banks keep getting away with this total injustice:mad: is this the only thing i can do is to write to my mp. surely the fact the court took so long to send my order for stay gives me some leeway